If you were recently injured in a car accident in Washington State, you probably have a lot of questions about how to proceed with your claim. The car accident attorneys of The Bernard Law Group are dedicated and committed to helping you get as much information as you need to make informed decisions about your case. We have created this car crash litigation hub to better inform those in need of legal representation. You have questions, and we hope you find the answers you’re looking for here.
Common Questions Typically Asked By Auto Accident Victims:
- Do I need a personal injury lawyer?
- What is my car accident claim worth?
- Will insurance cover it all?
- How do I figure out who was at fault and who is liable for my accident?
- What information do I need to collect for my car accident claim?
- What evidence do I need to collect from the accident scene?
- Should I talk to my insurance adjuster?
- Should I get medical treatment right away?
- Should I preserve the crashed vehicle?
- When should I accept my insurance company’s settlement offer?
- How can I prevent auto accidents in the future?
- Is there a time limit on filing my car accident claim?
- What are some common car accident causes?
- What are some car accident statistics?
- How are we making cars safer?
- What is the Washington car accident statute of limitations?
- What are some common car accident injuries?
- What are some common questions about car accidents?
- How do you determine fault in a car accident?
- How do you crash-proof your teen driver?
- How do I deal with insurance companies after an accident?
- How do I protect myself in a car accident case?
- What are some types of car accidents?
- What do I do about uninsured and underinsured drivers?
- What do I do after a car accident?
- When should I contact a car accident attorney?
These are just some questions you may have at this point. Please remember that the actions you take in the days and weeks following your car accident can make or break a claim. Car accident law is an extremely complex topic, and navigating the legal system won’t be easy. There are a number of common misconceptions about auto accident litigation out there, and it often takes a lawyer with a deft touch to make sense of the situation.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, you need an experienced attorney with a consistent track record of securing fair compensation for clients. The auto accident lawyers of The Bernard Law Group have served crash victims in Washington State for more than three decades. We want to help you get the compensation that’s rightfully yours, holding negligent parties accountable and helping you move on with your life. Call us today for a free consultation and evaluation of your potential car accident claim.
Seattle Car Accident Lawyers
The Bernard Law Group has been helping the victims of negligence for over 30 years. Our team of dedicated lawyers represents those who have suffered from serious injuries, financial loss, personal loss and future damages due to negligence. Whether you were injured in a motorcycle collision, a pedestrian/bicycle accident, a car crash, or any other kind of incident, we can help.
The following are just a few of the cities where we’re able to offer our legal aid:
- Federal Way
Repairs to your vehicle can be assessed by a body shop, but the physical and emotional toll resulting from your auto accident are tougher to gauge. Do not consider accepting a settlement without first contacting a lawyer, as an insurance company’s initial offer rarely takes into account the full totality of an accident.
The Bernard Law Group will examine the facts, evaluate your claim, determine which parties and insurance companies are responsible, and organize all of the details of preparing and presenting your case so that you receive fair compensation for the turmoil you’ve faced. We handle all of the details and are prepared to help our clients get through the hardships and stress created by an auto accident
There are three components to making a claim for personal injury:
1. Liability, that is, who caused the accident and who is legally responsible.
2. Establishing an amount of damages to which you are legally entitled.
3. Determining where to collect the damages, specifically what sources, such as insurance or individual assets, are available for payment of a settlement or damage awards.
We can prove if road conditions were unsafe, if a flagrant violation of transportation safety policy occurred, or if there were any other factors that may have been responsible for your accident. Much of this evidence is highly sensitive and may deteriorate over time, which is why it’s so important to act right away.
Listed below are some of Bernard Law Group’s significant case settlements and verdicts:
Big Rig Truck vs. Auto Accident. Defendant driver fell asleep at the wheel and hit Plaintiff, causing quadriplegia.
$4,400,000.00 Settlement inclusive of a life of lifetime annuity.
Automobile accident involving a defective seatbelt. The plaintiff child was a passenger in an automobile operated by his parents. The vehicle was involved in a head-on collision, causing traumatic brain injury to the child.
Automobile accident caused by a driver who was over-served alcohol at a restaurant/bar. Fatal injuries sustained by one passenger in vehicle hit by drunk driver and severe head injuries sustained by another passenger. Defendants claimed passengers entered vehicle with a drunk driver raising contributory negligence issues.
Automobile accident caused by a driver under the influence of alcohol who attempted to turn left in front of plaintiff, striking plaintiff head-on. Plaintiff sustained severe injuries including a broken knee which required surgery and facial lacerations.
Automobile accident in which intoxicated driver rear ended a semi truck, causing severe injuries to his passenger. The driver claimed passenger, who was a bartender, was at fault for over-serving him prior to the accident.
Auto accident involving a head on collision. Plaintiff sustained multiple fractures to both legs and facial lacerations.
$430,000.00 plus a lifetime annuity of $1 million dollars
Plaintiffs were rear ended by Defendants who were distracted because they were engaged in road rage. One of the vehicles rear ended our clients causing the engine to burst into flames. Good samaritans stopped and pulled the Plaintiffs from the burning car. Injuries included closed head injury and internal injuries. A blood transfusion was given and abdominal surgery was performed. Plaintiff also sustained a compression fracture of the L1-L2.
Automobile head-on accident. Plaintiff sustained multiple fractures to both legs and severe facial lacerations.
Automobile accident involving a truck and automobile. Plaintiff sustained multiple injuries.
Auto accident. Defendant turned left in front of Plaintiff and hit his vehicle. Plaintiff sustained fracture of the orbital bone with surgery.
Automobile accident caused by negligent high speed driver. Plaintiff sustained severe back injuries and facial lacerations.
Auto accident where Defendant came out of and alley and hit Plaintiff.
Semi-illegally parked on red curb under bad lighting. Plaintiff drove into the rear end of the “big-rig” truck that was illegally parked in a red zone with no trailer lights on or emergency warning. Plaintiff was knocked unconscious during the incident and suffered amnesia with a large linear liver laceration.
Call Today For Your Free Consultation
The Bernard Law Group, has decades of experience in auto accident matters, and we want to bring our skills to bear on your case. If you think you may have a case, call us today for a free consultation. Our team will help answer some of the questions you may have. And for more information on Washington car accident litigation, please check out the resources below.
Washington Car Accident Articles
- Automobile Accidents Are Not That Simple
- The Car Insurance You Don’t Need
- What Compensation Can Car Accident Victims Expect?
- Gap Insurance
- How to Beat the Insurance Company
- A Closer Look at the Nation’s Highway Fatality Rate
- Q & A Of Auto Insurance
- Q & A of Vehicular Accidents
- What To Do in an Auto Accident
IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN WASHINGTON – CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!