Your life’s been turned upside down. You can’t work. Your medical bills are piling up. You’re confused, in physical pain, and you can’t decide what to do next. The nationally recognized legal professionals at the Bernard Law Group are dedicated to helping you every step of the way with your claim.
When you’re injured at work unable to return to your job right away, you need to be aware of all of your legal options. Taking the time to speak with a lawyer is your best option to file a viable and successful workers compensation claim. It’s also the fastest avenue for you to understand all of the confusing and essential steps in the process.
How Much is My Case Worth?
Only after your case has been thoroughly reviewed can we give you a more accurate idea of how much your claim may be worth. This amount will vary based on your salary, potential damages, treatment costs, and insurance coverage. To give you an idea here are some of the things that will be considered in assessing your case:
- Who are the parties involved in your accident?
- Who was at fault in your accident?
- How long have you been out of work?
- How long will you be out of work?
- Are you currently suffering from serious injuries as a result of your accident?
- In what ways has your life been affected by this event?
- Do you know your insurance coverage policy limits?
- How much is this going to cost?
We work on a contingency fee basis. This means that you don’t have to pay until we collect for you on your claim. If you combine that, with the fact that we offer you a free consultation, you can get the legal help you deserve, right now, without adding to your increasing bills.