Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Spokane, Washington
Serious Lawyers. Serious Results.
Personal injuries are the result of different circumstances. They include car, bicycle, truck, and motorcycle accidents, reckless upkeep of property, dog attacks, medical malpractice, product liability, and construction mishaps among other things. Whatever the circumstances that led to an accident, the victim of a personal injury incident has the right to seek justice. This is especially true if the guilty party was negligent. If you’ve been injured, our Spokane personal injury lawyers are here for you!
Spokane Personal Injury Lawyers: Over Thirty Years Of Experience
Bernard Law Group’s Spokane, Washington personal injury attorneys are serious about the plight of accident victims. We help people who have experienced injuries due to auto accidents, medical malpractice, defective products, and many other mishaps where the victim is not at fault.
With more than 30 years of experience in personal injury law, our attorneys have helped thousands of Washington residents recover both physically and financially. Over the years, we have recovered millions of dollars for our injured clients and helped to ensure they would have the treatment they need to get back on their feet.
By applying their expertise in fighting on behalf of our clients, Bernard Law Group’s team of attorneys makes justice their top priority. No case is too big or too small for our Spokane, Washington, personal injury attorneys.
Are You A Car Accident Victim In Spokane? We Can Help You!
Auto accidents can cause irreparable changes to our lives. In many cases, injuries require months or even years of treatment. This leads to a mountain of debt that becomes a burden too heavy for the victim to carry on his or her own. Our Spokane car accident lawyers are here for you.
To those whose wages are lost due to car accidents, these bills become even more burdensome. Insurance companies, more often than not, will try to downplay the victim’s injuries.
To the victim and his or her family, this causes further stress, pain, and suffering. That’s why people injured in auto accidents in Spokane, Washington, should beware of insurance companies and their tactics.
At Bernard Law Group, our attorneys are well aware of how far corporations are willing to go to avoid paying a victim in full.
We have seen thousands of these cases up close. Mistreatment of auto accident victims is too common. Victims struggle to heal while fighting to keep their jobs. Thankfully, our expertise has helped over 10,000 accident victims and their families, recovering them $250 million in compensation. For that reason, Bernard Law Group attorneys in Spokane, Washington, have a superb 98% success rate.
If you are the victim of a car accident or another auto-related personal injury incident in Spokane, you need someone on your side who can fight the negligent parties that are keeping you from healing. Bernard Law Group’s car accident attorneys have what it takes to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us now!
FOR LEGAL ADVICE & CONSULTATION IN SPOKANE, CALL 1-800-418-8282
Our Spokane Personal Injury Lawyers Help Victims Of The Following:
- Automobile Accidents: including crashes involving motorcycles, trucks, passenger cars, bicycles, and others. Driver negligence, dangerous road conditions, or defective auto parts or equipment are common causes of these accidents.
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents: including premises liability, which can take the form of lax property upkeep such as decrepit building structures or old and cracked pavement. It may also include accidents involving slippery substances and lack of proper warning, exposing bystanders to fall risks.
- Medical Malpractice: including incidents caused by an action taken by medical staff that was unsound or unsafe, and that, as a result, exposed the victim to injuries. Improper medication, wrong treatment, or poor execution of a medical procedure may all lead to medical malpractice. These incidents worsen the patient’s condition. Birth defects caused by reckless childbirth tactics are considered medical malpractice incidents.
- Product Defects: including items such as toys, motorized vehicles, pieces of furniture, and others that may cause harm due to faulty design, improper usage, or lack of proper safety guidelines.
Do I Have A Personal Injury Case?
Personal injury cases are common. However, many victims feel overwhelmed after an accident and may feel they require help to handle their case.
If you are in a similar situation and you wonder whether you have a legitimate claim for a personal injury lawsuit, refer to the guide below.
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, you should consult with our Spokane personal injury attorneys immediately.
- Did you suffer an injury after slipping and falling?
- Were you injured in a bicycle, motorcycle, automobile, or pedestrian accident?
- Did you sustain injuries while at work or while visiting somebody’s home?
- Were you injured as a result of a dog attack?
- Did you sustain severe injuries due to medical malpractice?
- Did you suffer injuries due to exposure to a defective consumer product or medication?
Spokane Personal Injury Lawyers Fight For Your Rights
Whether you were the victim of a car accident in Spokane, Washington, or a victim of a defective consumer product, it’s important to have someone on your side. Personal injury attorneys fight for your rights in court.
Having a personal injury attorney ready to help you with your case has many advantages. Most of all, it means you will never be alone while sorting through all the details.
Bernard Law Group’s attorneys know exactly what steps to take to possibly recover monetary damages from negligent parties. With the financial support, you’ll be able to recover, pay off medical bills, and make up for lost wages. However, you need to act quickly.
For a case to be successful, attorneys require as much evidence pertaining to your injuries as you can gather. That’s why it’s important to consult with an attorney immediately after seeking medical help. Contact us before signing anything from an insurance company.
At Bernard Law Group, our attorneys are ready to help you through every step of the way. They will help you prepare to win your case and won’t rest until they are able to truly help you.
IF YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED IN A PERSONAL INJURY ACCIDENT IN SPOKANE, WASHINGTON, CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION! 1-800-418-8282
Bernard Law Group’s Spokane Address
2525 E. 29th Ave.
Ste. 10-B #233
Spokane, WA 99223
From I-90 W: Get on 1-90 W and follow signs for Spokane. Take exit 283 B toward Freya St/Thor St and merge onto E 2nd Ave. Use the left two lanes and turn left onto S. Thor St. Continue onto S. Ray St., then use any lane to turn left to stay on S. Ray St. Turn right onto E 29th Ave.
From I-90 E: Get on I-90 E and take exit 281 for Division St toward US-2 E/US-395 N/Newport/Colville. Keep right and follow signs for Division St S. Turn left onto E 4th Ave, continue onto E 5th Ave. Turn right onto S. Sherman St and turn left onto E 10th Ave. Slight right onto S. Southeast Blvd and continue onto E Southeast Blvd. Turn left onto E 27th Ave. Turn right onto S Mt. Vernon St., and finally turn right onto E 29th Ave.
From US-195 S: Take US-195 S and follow signs for I-90 E/Spokane. Merge onto I-90 E. Then take exit 283B toward Thor St/Freya St. Merge onto E 3rd Ave and turn right onto S Thor St. Continue onto S Ray St and turn right onto E 29th Ave.