If you’ve been involved in a serious motorcycle collision, then you’re probably wondering if you’ll be able to make a claim to help regain some of your lost finances. Well, if your accident was the result of someone else’s negligence, then chances are you’re entitled to restitution. A variety of factors can determine the exact amount, including:
- The parties involved in the accident and their level of liability
- The extent of your injuries and their overall impact on your way of life
- Insurance policy coverage limits of both you and the other parties involved in the accident
DO NOT DELAY! Call the Bellevue Motorcycle Lawyer 24 Hours a Day! 425-247-0701
It’s necessary to hire someone who understands what you’ve been through. The lawyers associated with the Bernard Law Group work diligently to make sure you’re getting the best shot at fair compensation. For more than 30 years, our firm has tackled the unique legal challenges posed by motorcycle accidents. We’ve successfully represented numerous victims, and we have a proven system that works. This system involves:
- Collection of evidence and examination of whether or not the liable parties were following pertinent safety procedures
- Hiring trial experts such as accident reconstruction specialists and medical personnel to provide testimony on your behalf
- Seeking the best medical care possible for the often traumatic injuries motorcycle accident victims face
Keep Track To Get Back on Track
You shouldn’t have to pay for injuries that occurred due to someone else’s driver error. That’s why we emphasize the importance of detailed record keeping. Medical bills, pay stubs, income tax returns that prove lost income, and receipts of all kinds should be carefully organized so that there’s a paper trail illustrating the damages incurred after an accident.
If you’ve recently been the victim of a motorcycle accident, then you need to have someone fight for your rights. Contact Bernard immediately for a free consultation. Our toll-free line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also fill out the form on this page and we will be back to you shortly.
Putting Our Money Where Our Mouth Is
We are confident enough in our ability to gain compensation on your behalf that we offer one more caveat: we don’t get paid until you do. If we are unable to help you get money from the guilty parties, we don’t think it’s fair to accept a fee. Our 98% success rate allows us to make this pledge.
Get the restitution you deserve. Contact the Bernard Law Group now to work with attorneys experienced in all facets of car accident litigation.
No Risk, No Obligation, Get Help Today. 425-247-0701
Bernard Law Group Bellevue, WA
601 108th Avenue Northeast
Bellevue, WA 98004