Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Bellingham, Washington
Serious Lawyers. Serious Results.
At the Bernard Law Group, we believe in your right to just restitution. Our personal injury lawyers in Bellingham, Washington can help you to seek the compensation you need to get your life back to a better place. We’ve been assisting injury and accident victims for over 30 years. In that time, we’ve recovered in excess of $250 million for our clients and their families.
There isn’t anything that can compare to the turmoil caused by an accident due to the negligence of another person, especially if the accident has caused the death of a loved one. The burdens in terms of physical pain, emotional distress, and financial loss are terrible and should never be underestimated.
An Unmatched Level of Service for Personal Injury Cases
We’ve achieved that degree of success due to our unmatched dedication to our clients. When you enlist the services of the Bernard Law Group, you can trust that we’re doing everything we can to succeed on your behalf. From carefully examining the accident to uncovering evidence and determining liability, to setting you up with expert medical care and negotiating with the insurance companies, we’ll prove our worth every step of the way. Personal injury accidents, motorcycle accidents, and auto accidents cases you’ve been involved don’t matter. Where we go from here is what matters now.
WE CAN HELP IF YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION IN BELLINGHAM WA!
FOR LEGAL ADVICE & CONSULTATION IN BELLINGHAM, CALL 360-756-6493
Our Bellingham Personal Injury Lawyers Help Victims Of The Following:
- Automobile Accidents: including crashes involving motorcycles, trucks, passenger cars, bicycles, and others. Driver negligence, dangerous road conditions, or defective auto parts or equipment are common causes of these accidents.
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents: including premises liability, which can take the form of lax property upkeep such as decrepit building structures or old and cracked pavement. It may also include accidents involving slippery substances and lack of proper warning, exposing bystanders to fall risks.
- Medical Malpractice: including incidents caused by an action taken by medical staff that was unsound or unsafe, and that, as a result, exposed the victim to injuries. Improper medication, wrong treatment, or poor execution of a medical procedure may all lead to medical malpractice. These incidents worsen the patient’s condition. Birth defects caused by reckless childbirth tactics are considered medical malpractice incidents.
- Product Defects: including items such as toys, motorized vehicles, pieces of furniture, and others that may cause harm due to faulty design, improper usage, or lack of proper safety guidelines.
Do I Have A Personal Injury Case?
Personal injury cases are common. However, many victims feel overwhelmed after an accident and may feel they require help to handle their case.
If you are in a similar situation and you wonder whether you have a legitimate claim for a personal injury lawsuit, refer to the guide below.
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, you should consult with our Bellingham personal injury attorneys immediately.
- Did you suffer an injury after slipping and falling?
- Were you injured in a bicycle, motorcycle, automobile, or pedestrian accident?
- Did you sustain injuries while at work or while visiting somebody’s home?
- Were you injured as a result of a dog attack?
- Did you sustain severe injuries due to medical malpractice?
- Did you suffer injuries due to exposure to a defective consumer product or medication?
Bellingham Personal Injury Lawyers Fight For Your Rights
Whether you were the victim of a car accident in Bellingham, Washington, or a victim of a defective consumer product, it’s important to have someone on your side. Personal injury attorneys fight for your rights in court.
Having a personal injury attorney ready to help you with your case has many advantages. Most of all, it means you will never be alone while sorting through all the details.
Bernard Law Group’s attorneys know exactly what steps to take to possibly recover monetary damages from negligent parties. With the financial support, you’ll be able to recover, pay off medical bills, and make up for lost wages. However, you need to act quickly.
For a case to be successful, attorneys require as much evidence pertaining to your injuries as you can gather. That’s why it’s important to consult with an attorney immediately after seeking medical help. Contact us before signing anything from an insurance company.
At Bernard Law Group, our attorneys are ready to help you through every step of the way. They will help you prepare to win your case and won’t rest until they are able to truly help you.
IF YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED IN A PERSONAL INJURY ACCIDENT IN BELLINGHAM, WASHINGTON, CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION! 360-756-6493
Bernard Law Group’s Bellingham Address:
4152 Meridian St.
Bellingham, WA 98226
Driving Directions to Our Bellingham, WA Offices
From I-5 S: Head southeast on I-5 S and take exit 256 toward WA-539 N/Bellis Fair Mall Parkway/Meridian St. Then, turn left onto McLeod Road, turn left onto Guide Meridian or Meridian Street. We’re located on the right.
From I-5 N: Merge onto I-5 N and take exit 256 toward WA-539 N/Bellis Fair Mall Parkway/Meridian Street. Turn left onto McLeod Road and the left onto Meridian Street.
From WA-542 W: Take WA-542 West then turn right to merge onto I-5 North. Take exit 256A-256B to merge onto WA-539 N/Guide Meridian/Meridian St. We are located on the right.
From WA-546 E: Merge onto WA-546 E and turn left onto WA-539 S/Guide Meridian Road. Continue onto Meridian St., turn left onto E. Bakerview Road and make a U-turn. Turn right at the first cross street onto Guide Meridian or Meridian St. We are located on the right.