Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Kirkland, Washington
Serious Lawyers. Serious Results.
Personal injury. The words probably don’t mean much until you’ve been in an accident, at which time the meaning hits home in a way that you probably never could have comprehended. An accident can leave you with injuries that require extensive medical treatment and rehabilitation. You might not be able to go to work to earn the money that would pay off the bills that result from your injuries. To top it all off, the parties liable for the accident that brought you to this juncture might be attempting to shift the blame elsewhere, maybe even to you. Our personal injury attorneys in Kirkland are here to help when you’ve been injured in an accident.
This type of treatment isn’t fair, but the good news is that you don’t have to stand for it. Bernard Law Group’s Kirkland personal injury lawyers can help you put things right in your life again. We frankly think it’s despicable that the liable person or company responsible for your accident would try to avoid paying fair compensation. You are entitled to fair restitution by law. We want to assist you in getting it.
WE CAN HELP IF YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION IN KIRKLAND WA!
FOR LEGAL ADVICE & CONSULTATION IN KIRKLAND, CALL 800-418-8282
Our Kirkland Personal Injury Lawyers Help Victims Of The Following:
- Automobile Accidents: including crashes involving motorcycles, trucks, passenger cars, bicycles, and others. Driver negligence, dangerous road conditions, or defective auto parts or equipment are common causes of these accidents.
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents: including premises liability, which can take the form of lax property upkeep such as decrepit building structures or old and cracked pavement. It may also include accidents involving slippery substances and lack of proper warning, exposing bystanders to fall risks.
- Medical Malpractice: including incidents caused by an action taken by medical staff that was unsound or unsafe, and that, as a result, exposed the victim to injuries. Improper medication, wrong treatment, or poor execution of a medical procedure may all lead to medical malpractice. These incidents worsen the patient’s condition. Birth defects caused by reckless childbirth tactics are considered medical malpractice incidents.
- Product Defects: including items such as toys, motorized vehicles, pieces of furniture, and others that may cause harm due to faulty design, improper usage, or lack of proper safety guidelines.
Why Choose the Personal Injury Lawyers of Bernard Law Group?
For more than three decades, our Bernard Law Group has been fighting for the rights of accident victims just like you. In that time, we’ve been able to amass a whopping $250 million-plus for our clients. Our success rate is remarkably high. Over the past 30 years, we have won many large settlements for our clients.
Notable Verdicts & Settlements
- $27 million jury verdict: A record amount of damages against the city of San Francisco. This money went to a grieving family in the wake of a tragic truck accident.
- $20.5 million verdict: Damages were awarded to a worker who ingested fumes from welding rods and was subsequently diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.
- $7.9 million settlement: This amount went to the victim of a truck driver who fell asleep at the wheel causing extensive personal injuries.
These are just a few of our standout cases, and they don’t begin to encompass the success we’ve had on behalf of our clients. When you’ve been injured in an accident, you could be entitled to restitution for medical bills, lost income, emotional and physical pain, and other incidental expenses that have been forced upon you by the accident.
Bernard Law Group’s Kirkland personal injury lawyers have experience across a number of accident areas. We’ve handled injuriy cases from defective medical devices to medical malpractice, auto accidents to workplace injuries, and everything in between. We have the legal expertise necessary to gain you proper compensation for all that you’ve been put through.
Call us today to get started on a free consultation. Our lines are open around the clock, so contact us at anytime to speak to a member of our expert legal staff.
Things can seem tough, but we want to make them better however we can. Contact the Kirkland personal injury lawyers at Bernard Law Group today.
Bernard Law Group’s Kirkland Address
5400 Carillon Point
Kirkland, WA 98004
From I-405 S: Merge onto I-405 S and take exit 17 toward NE 70th Pl. Turn left onto NE 68th St and continue onto Lakeview Dr. Turn left onto Carillon Point.
From I-405 N: Take I-405 N and use the right two lanes to take exit 14 toward Seattle W. Merge onto WA-520 W and use the right lane to take the 108th Ave NE exit. Use the second from the right lane to turn right onto 108th Ave NE. Then use the left two lanes to turn left onto Northup Way Slight right onto Lake Washington Blvd NE. Use the left lane to stay on Lake Washington Blvd NE and turn left onto Lakeview Dr. Turn left at the first cross street onto Carillon Point.