Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Kirkland, Bellevue, and all around Western Washington
Nothing is quite as exhilarating as taking to the open road on the back of a motorcycle on a beautiful day. But at the same time, nothing can be quite as devastating as having that idyllic trip turn tragic if a negligent driver runs into you and causes your bike and your life to veer off course.
- Free Legal Consultation
- Get Maximum Compensation
- No Win, No Fee Guarantee
- Regain Lost Earnings
- Get Best Medical Treatment
- Talk To A Lawyer For Free
The motorcycle attorneys at the Bernard Law Group can help. Our firm has fought for the rights of motorcyclists for more than 30 years, and we have the track record to prove it. With a 98% success rate and more than $250 million awarded to our clients, we know that we have a method that works.
You may be wondering if you’re entitled to make a claim. Maybe an insurance company has even made you an offer that doesn’t sound bad. Our best advice? Don’t take the offer until you’ve spoken with a lawyer. Insurance companies count on your lack of experience. They want to pay out the lowest amount possible, even if your necessary expenses aren’t covered.
Careful Documentation Can Change Your Life
To prevent this unfair treatment, do yourself a favor and take stock of your situation. Gather the relevant documentation, and add up the numbers. Medical bills, repair costs, lost income proven via pay stubs and income tax returns, and any other expenses that have accrued due to the accident.
You’re entitled to all this and more. Careful documentation is vital to gaining this compensation. Bring your case to us, and we will put our process to work on your behalf:
- Claim evaluation: Don’t let the insurance companies fool you. We look at the level of liability of all parties involved in the accident, the extent of your injuries (and their effect on your way of life), insurance coverage policy limits of all parties, and other factors to determine a compensation amount we believe is fair to you
- Accident investigation: We don’t rest until we’ve exhaustively studied every inch of the scene of the incident. In addition to physical evidence, we’ll research the adequacy of available safety features and hire trial experts such as accident reconstruction specialists and medical personnel to speak for your cause
- A personal attention to detail: We make sure that you receive the best medical care possible while we negotiate with the insurance conglomerates. We also offer a pledge not to take a cent of your money until after you’ve received compensation. This means that if you don’t get paid, neither do we