The Washington motorcycle accident injury attorneys at Bernard Law Group have been representing the victims of negligence for years. Our team of dedicated lawyers represents persons who have suffered serious injury, economic loss, personal loss and future damages due to negligence, including motorcycle accidents and motor vehicle accidents.
Motorcycles offer drivers and their passengers less protection than most other types of vehicles. Motorcycle accidents often result in devastating injuries such as brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputations and death.
If you are a victim of one of these incidents, it is imperative that you seek legal representation with a law firm that has extensive experience in personal injury law. The Bernard Law Group has a proven track record of success with such cases.
When claiming negligence, you must prove the following factors:
- Negligence – The other party was to blame for the cause of the accident.
- Damages – You quantifiable harm as a result of the collision.
- Causation – The cause of the crash is directly linked to the other party’s negligence.
In pursuing crash claims, we help our clients establish valid legal responsibility in the incident. We review all relevant factors of the case, prove the damages, and assist in the collection of a financial settlement or judgment.
Below is a significant case settlement for a recent motorcycle accident case:
Motorcycle accident occurring when a construction defect was left in the roadway, causing the motorcyclist to lose control and be struck by a passing automobile. After 65 depositions and 2 years of litigation the case was settled 2 weeks prior to trial.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Ready to Help in Olympia, Spokane, and Seattle, WA
The Bernard Law Group has years of experience in motorcycle cases. Our skilled team of attorneys will investigate the facts, assess your claim, establish which parties and insurance companies are to be held responsible, and organize all of the details of composing and presenting your case.
- 5 things you need to know about how motorcycle accidents happen.
- What are the ACU 5-Star Motorcycle Helmet Safety Standards?
- What are some motorcycle braking tips?
- What are some common motorcycle accident injuries?
- What are some common causes of motorcycle accidents?
- What are some Commonly Injured Body Parts During a Motorcycle Crash?
- What are the motorcycle helmet laws?
- Do I have a motorcycle accident case?
- How long do you have to file your motorcycle accident case?
- What to do after a motorcycle accident.
- Washington State Motorcycle Laws.
- How to avoid motorcycle accidents.
- How to recover faster from an injury.
- Motorcycle maintenance for maximum safety.
- Safe Motorcycle Riding Tips.
- Motorcycle Accident FAQ.
- Motorcycle Accident Statistics.
- Motorcycle Clothing Safety Standards.
- Motorcycle Insurance: State Laws.
- Dealing with Underinsured or Uninsured Motorists.
- How to deal with Insurance Companies.
- What is the value of your Motorcycle Accident Case?