Due to the rainy conditions in Seattle, motorcyclists don’t get to take to the road as often as bikers in other parts of the country. When they do, however, they are sharing the road with motorists who may not realize just how unprotected a human being on a motorcycle can be.
The Bernard Law Group understands that sometimes slick roads pose far less of a danger than the negligence of another driver. Our Seattle motorcycle accident lawyers have spent over 30 years dealing with the specific challenges that come with this territory. In our firm’s history, over $250 million in damages have been awarded to our numerous clients, many of whom were motorcycle riders or passengers. In that time, we’ve also established a whopping 98% success rate that’s simply unmatched by most other firms.
Our Methods Have Been Proven Time and Time Again
How can we do this? With a personal touch and a level of knowledge that’s second to none. Motorcycle accidents bring with them unique case law that we’ve studied carefully, and we can put our expertise on the subject to work for you. We will:
Bernard Law Group Seattle
900 Aurora Avenue North Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98109
Voice: (206) 298-9900
Fax: (206) 285-9400
- Carefully study the scene of the accident and compile all the necessary evidence that helps to prove your case
- Determine whether relevant safety procedures were followed by all liable parties, including an examination of the various circumstances which caused the crash and a look into whether important warning signage was readily visible
- Consult with experts such as accident reconstruction specialists and medical investigators who can provide unvarnished testimony on your behalf
All the while, we’ll make sure that you’re receiving the best possible medical care for your injuries.
Before we can do all this, though, it’s important to first evaluate your claim by researching a number of factors:
- Who were the negligent parties and what is their level of liability?
- How extensive are your injuries and what is their long-term effect on your way of life?
- What types of limits are imposed by your and the other parties’ insurance coverage policies?
By answering the above questions, we can better estimate a proper claim amount to pursue. Another key factor to consider in helping your case be as sound as it can be is the careful documentation of the expenses related to the accident. Medical bills, pay stubs, income tax returns, and other receipts can help prove lost income and unwarranted financial burden.
If you’re ready to get started, then don’t hesitate to contact us at once. Our toll-free number is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and a member of our expert legal staff is ready to provide you with a free consultation. You can also fill out the form on this page and we’ll get back to you shortly.
The Best Part?
We offer our services to you on a contingency fee basis. This means that you don’t have to pay any fees until your case is won.
The roads can be treacherous; your recovery shouldn’t be. Contact the Seattle motorcycle accident lawyers of Bernard today.