The attorneys at Bernard Law Group have been representing the victims of negligence for years. Our team of dedicated lawyers represents persons who have suffered serious injury, economic loss, personal loss, and future damages due to negligence, including motorcycle and motor vehicle accidents.
Motorcycles offer drivers and their passengers less protection than most other types of vehicles. Injuries resulting from crashes can cause devastating damage to the brain and spinal cord, necessitate amputations, or lead to death.
If you are the victim of a motorcycle accident it is imperative that you acquire representation from an attorney with the understanding and experience required to properly represent you in court. The Bernard Law Group has a proven track record with this kind of litigation.
When proving negligence, the following must be established:
- Negligence -The other party was at fault in the crash.
- Damages -You suffered damages as a result of the incident.
- Causation – The other party’s negligence caused the motorcycle accident.
We help our clients to establish legal responsibility, review and prove damages, and collect a fair and just financial settlement or judgment. We handle all of the aspects of this process, and are prepared to help our clients get through the aftermath of their accident.
Here is an example of a significant settlement for a recent motorcycle accident case:
Motorcycle accident occurring when a construction defect was left in the roadway, causing the motorcyclist to lose control and be struck by a passing automobile. After 65 depositions and 2 years of litigation the case was settled 2 weeks prior to trial.
The Bernard Law Group has years of experience in motorcycle accident matters. Our skilled team of attorneys will investigate the facts, assess your claim, establish which parties and insurance companies are to be held responsible, and organize all of the details of composing and presenting your case.
- 5 things you need to know about how motorcycle accidents happen.
- What are the ACU 5-Star Motorcycle Helmet Safety Standards?
- What are some motorcycle braking tips?
- What are some common motorcycle accident injuries?
- What are some common causes of motorcycle accidents?
- What are the motorcycle helmet laws?
- Do I have a motorcycle accident case?
- How long do you have to file your motorcycle accident case?
- What to do after a motorcycle accident.
- Washington State Motorcycle Laws.
- How to avoid motorcycle accidents.
- How to recover faster from an injury.
- Motorcycle maintenance for maximum safety.
- Safe Motorcycle Riding Tips.
- Motorcycle Accident FAQ.
- Motorcycle Accident Statistics.
- Motorcycle Clothing Safety Standards.
- Motorcycle Insurance: State Laws.
- Dealing with Underinsured or Uninsured Motorists.
- How to deal with Insurance Companies.
- What is the value of your Motorcycle Accident Case?
IF YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED IN A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT – CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!